Celebrated for 20 years as Los Barriles' favorite riding experience!
Contact Betto directly to
personal riding adventure!!
+52 1 (624) 188 7112
Brandice Smith, CES, LC
Certified Eagala, Walk Intuit, Pegasus, Natural Lifemanship
Caudro San Alberto horses are well taken care of, happy and loved. We strive to provide the best life for our 4-legged friends in all dimensions. Our horses are continually evaluated for physical and mental health and are provided time off when needed - which makes them really happy! (This pic is where they get to
enjoy "time off!")
Deborah Regan, an exceptionally accomplished healer and Life Coach, will start each session with a short guided meditation, as horses are introduced into the space.
What unfolds during these experiences is nothing short of amazing! *Wednesdays $1100mx/pp.
*Private Meditations by appointment
The "Grounded" experiential sessions offered below will be dynamic as horses are alive, have feelings and thoughts. Although I may have a planned activity, the horses will modify what we actually do/accomplish as they show us what we need in the present moment... are you curious?
... these sessions are truly on the ground - no riding
Individual, Couples, Families, Groups - With the help of horses, you can explore so much about yourself. But I have to warn you, even if you have something in mind to be with them about, they are masters at showing us what is truly "up" with us at the moment...
The list below is obviously curated by me,
however I have noticed they are topics horses excel at
showing and teaching us "hard-headed" humans about. ...
- Exploring Your Own Nature
- Coming Back To Self
- Grounding, Sensory Awareness, The Big Brain
- Recognizing & Celebrating Success
- Art & Expressive Arts (curiosity, youthfulness, why not?!)
- Movement - The Effects of Energy
- Communication Styles - What you say and What you miss
- See & Be Seen - this is BIG!
- Judgement & Criticism - Taking It and Giving It
- Giving Up and Filling Up - What is Holding You Back?
- Forgiveness - It is a Beautiful View!
- Road to Recovery - It's Your Path, Nobody Else's (Master Class)
- Body Language - The Unseen and Oh So Powerful!
- How to Balance Comfort and Stress
Private session booking requires 48 hours advance notice
Rates from $1500mx/pp
... to wear closed toed shoes (sneakers are good), and
perhaps a long sleeve shirt if you have one with you.
Hats and sunscreen are always advisable.
Well... We would love you to drop in, however we ask that you honor any sessions currently in progress by sitting tight under the tree. I will be with you as soon as I can. My focus will stay with my current client's process. I'm sure you will appreciate the thoughtfulness of others when you are engaged in a session.